VACANCY - SECRETARY TO THE UKAF FOOTBALL
1. UKAFF is the pinnacle of Military Football UKAFF has the following aims:
- To promote the image and improve the standard of UK Armed Forces (Service) football.
- To provide Service Personnel from all 3 Services with the opportunity to play together at a highest possible level within Defence.
- To provide Service Personnel from all 3 Services with the opportunity to coach and referee at the highest possible level within a Defence.
- To win the Kentish Cup (men) and the Presidents Cup (women) and to maintain a fixture calendar of high quality international fixtures.
- Provide the means to support Defence Engagement activity, where the opportunity and resource exists to do so.
- Provide governance and oversight of the annual Inter-Service competitions.
2. In line with the UKAFF Constitution, applications for this voluntary position are sought from individuals interested in being appointed from 01 July ‘22. The successful applicant will be invited to shadow the Deputy Chairman from the 1 Feb ’22 before taking over after confirmation of appointment during the UKAFF AGM.
3. The Terms of Reference for this voluntary position can be seen at annex A. Applications should, in the first instance, be made to the UKAFF Deputy Chairman (Lt Col Rob Swan, Rob.Swan@trade.gov.uk) by the 4th March 2022. Please note that you may be required to attend an interview.
Terms of Reference for Secretary of UK Armed Forces Football.