INVITATION TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIR - UNITED KINGDOM ARMED FORCES FOOTBALL (UKAFF)
1. UKAFF is the pinnacle of military football and has the following aims:
- To promote the image and improve the standard of UK Armed Forces (Service) football.
- To provide Service Personnel from all 3 Services with the opportunity to play together at a highest possible level within Defence.
- To provide Service Personnel from all 3 Services with the opportunity to coach and referee at the highest possible level within a Defence.
- To win the Kentish Cup (men) and the Presidents Cup (women) and to maintain a fixture calendar of high quality international fixtures.
- Provide the means to support Defence Engagement activity, where the opportunity and resource exists to do so.
- Provide governance and oversight of the annual Inter-Service competitions.
2. In line with the UKAFF Constitution, applications for this voluntary position are sought from individuals interested in being appointed from 1 March 2022. Following the selection process, the successful applicant will be appointed by the UK Sports Board.
3. The Terms of Reference for this position care at Annex A. Applications should be made to the UKAFF Deputy Chair (Lt Col Rob Swan, Rob.Swan@trade.gov.uk) by the 31 Jan 2022. Please note that applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Full details can be found on Annex A