UKAF LADIES FOOTBALL TEAM SPORTS THERAPIST
The UKAF Ladies Football Team are currently recruiting for a Lead Sports Therapist and a Deputy Sports Therapist. Previous experience desirable but not essential.
You will be responsible to the General Manager of the UKAF Ladies Team for the following:
- When nominated as Lead Sports Therapist for a Squad gathering:
- Liaising with the Players Secretary to ensure that suitable medical staff are available for all coaching sessions and fixtures.
- Coordinating the activities of medical staff for coaching sessions and fixtures.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient medical consumables for the meet and liaise with the General Manager for replenishments.
- When fulfilling the role of Deputy Sports Therapist:
- Treating players during training sessions and fixtures.
- Advising the Team Manager of any injuries and informing them of timescales.
Ensuring any requests for medical equipment are staffed through the Kit Manager ensuring that an accurate requirement is articulated so that it can be included within the 5 yr Plan.
As a minimum BFAS
Sports Massage Diploma
Working towards BSc Sports Therapy
UKAF LADIES FOOTBALL TEAM KIT & FACILITIES MANAGER
The UKAF Ladies Football Team are currently recruiting for a Kit and Facilities Manager. Previous experience desirable but not essential.
- You will be responsible to the General Manager of the UKAF Ladies Team for the following:
- Holding and maintaining all kit and equipment purchased by or provided to the UKAF Ladies.
- Maintaining a document detailing all Squad kit and equipment to include:
- Description of item.
- Quantity of item.
- Age of item.
- Reporting kit and equipment deficiencies, damages or losses to the General Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Liaising with Team Secretary to ensure suitable colours are available for fixtures.
- At Squad gatherings you are responsible, supported by the General and Administrative Team when available, for the following:
- Overseeing all kit and facilities arrangements for the gathering including the availability and preparation of facilities, kit and equipment.
- Issuing kit and equipment to players as required for use at Squad gatherings and collecting all kit and equipment at the end of Squad gatherings ensuring that it is all accounted for.
- Providing mementos for fixture opposition teams and match officials. These will be sourced through the GM and UKAF FA Board.
- Liaising with the Head Coach and Head Therapist to collate and provide details of requirements for annual operating and kit/equipment costs to the Manager when requested.