TRUSTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Trustee (Football Development)
Reports to: Chairman Army Football
Job Purpose Summary:
- Ensure compliance with the FAs Development Plan and Balance ScoreboardKPIsfor development, and provide support in developing the Army FA County Plan.
- Develop the Army FA Coaching Action Plan and the Army FA Coaching Strategy.
- Provide practical support to Unit Football Officers.
- Encourage FA’s ‘Just Play’ initiative.
- Provide written report to the Trustees Board as required.
- Ensure full use is made of Football Development Centre.
- Provide 2nd reporting officer function for FDO and Football Development Administrator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Growth & Retention
Marketing PR and Communications
- Promote the Football Development Centre by producing news worthy articles and images for the Army FA website and any publications or marketing material.
Applicants are asked to respond with their CV to the Secretary Army Football by the 30th April 18.