Please find below the link to the suite of Criminal Record Check (CRC) Information leaflets that we have produced to inform and encourage buy-in from Referee’s, Coaches, Clubs and FAL Tutors to the CRC renewal process. There are two versions, electronic and printable, being hosted on the CRC information page located here at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/safeguarding/criminal-records-checks
The leaflets outline the following Criminal Record Check FAQs:
• What constitutes a Check?
• Who needs a Check?
• Why do I need one?
• How long does a CRC last?
• Can I apply for a CRC online?
• I already have a CRC. Do I need another one? [Covering the porting in of CRCs from outside football]
• Isn’t having a CRC a bit intrusive?
• Does it take a long time?
All the information required is available via the link above.