The Trust is the charitable arm of Army Football Association and our mission is to;
- Maintain male participation
- Grow female participation
- Provide the type of football to meet the requirements of the playing customers.
- To have the Facilities, Referees, Coaches and Volunteers of a sufficient quality and quantity to effectively run Army Football
- Offer support to other FA Counties.
- Football is a highly effective medium by which the Army engages with the community at large (including the FA, FA Counties the wider football community both at home and overseas)
Army Football wants a range of people on the Board, and seeks to be representative of the diverse population of the Army. We are looking for a Trustee that will have the necessary experience to support Army Football and is a committed individual. We require a dynamic and motivated person who will assist strategically to meet the aims and objectives of Army Football. We expect our Trustees to contribute actively to the Board.
Trustees are expected to
- develop the Unit Football League Structure
- provide practical support to League Secretary’s
- control & manage the Army Challenge Cup. (Major & Minor)
- attend quarterly board meetings
- contribute advice and support on an ad hoc basis
- attend community events
- attend Representative fixtures as and when available
How to apply
Requests for further information should be made to the Secretary Army Football Tel 01252 787067 applications are to be received by 31st July 2019