The Trust is the charitable arm of Army Football Association and our mission is to
- Maintain male participation
- Grow female participation
- Provide the type of football to meet the requirements of the playing customers.
- To have the Facilities, Referees, Coaches and Volunteers of a sufficient quality and quantity to effectively run Army Football
- Offer support to other FA Counties.
- Football is a highly effective medium by which the Army engages with the community at large (including the FA, FA Counties the wider football community both at home and overseas)
We are looking for a Trustee that will work closely with The Chairman, has the necessary experience to support Army Football and is a committed individual to expand the range of Trustee skills that we already have at Board level. We require dynamic and motivated person who will assist strategically to meet the aims and objectives of Army Football. We expect our new Trustee to contribute actively to the Board.
Army Football wants a range of people on the Board, and seek to be representative of the diverse population of the Army.
Trustees are expected to
- attend quarterly board meetings
- contribute advice and support on an ad hoc basis
- attend community events
- attend Representative fixtures as and when available
How to apply
Requests for further information should be made to the Secretary Army Football firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01252 787067 applications are to be received by 27th March 2019