It is published twice yearly and covers all aspects of football in the Army. The Army FA distributes the magazine worldwide. If you would like to receive the publication please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you wish to submit an article for consideration for inclusion in the magazine please email: email@example.com
All previous issues are available for download in this section and includes the following:
- October 2016 - Game or Remembrance build up, Clean sweep for Army at Inter Services, Karen Carney is guest of honour at Army FA Awards dinner.
- October 2015 - Army Reserve,World Cup Referee, Presidents Dinner, All Change, Truce, Kosovo
- Summer 2014 - Army FA Road show - 2014, Gunners win the treble, Taking football to Africa and beyond.
- Winter 2013/14 - Extensive 125 review, Legends out in force to commemmorate milestone, Tour to Brazil, REME, FDC Opening
- Summer 2012 - German Bundeswehr visit, Representative review, Royal Signals trip of a lifetime, A Day to remember at Bristol Rovers and all about St Georges Park.
- Winter 2012 - Remarkable return of Injured Para told he would lose a leg, New talent exposed and Healthy civilian links continue.
- Summer 2011 - Festival of Football, REME review and the end of an era as Premier League Official leaves the Army.
- January 2011 - Womens Canada Tour and from Wembley to Afghanistan!
- July 2010 - The Power of Football at work in Afghanistan
- March 2010 - Help For Heroes at Wembley, The day we really did "Live the Dream", South Africa
- November 2009 - Infantry tour to LA, All action in Croatia
- June 2009 - 3UK Div wins Army Cup, 42 Engr Regt tour, Refereeing in the Army
- November 2008 - Aldershot Army Show, Respect in the Army FA, Charity in Kenya and SEAE/REME Portugal tour
- July 2008 - ARE Bassingbourn USA Tour, Cup Final action and Football in Germany